This guide aims to help you in installing the prerequisite tools and deploying the Angular Java sample app.
- Download the Node.js installer from https://nodejs.org/en/download/ and run the file(highly recommended to download 64-bit version).
- Node.js installer includes the NPM package manager.
- Ensure that the path of Node.js is configured into the system PATH environment variable.
- Use the commands below to check Node.js installation.
- Minimum version of node required is 12.14.1.
node -v npm -v
- Download the JDK package from https://www.oracle.com/java and run the file.
JDK binpath into the system PATH environment variable.
- Use the command below to check JDK installation.
- Minimum version of JDK required is 11.
- Download maven package from https://maven.apache.org/download.cgi.
bindirectory for the maven directory into system PATH environment variable.
- Check Maven version with the command below.
- For more information, refer to https://maven.apache.org/install.html.
- Minimum version of maven required is 3.5.0.
- If you already have public SSL certificates, replace the certs folder certificates as specified below.
Along with the repo, you will find a folder named
certs, which contains the self-signed certificates.
- If you have any existing .p12, .crt, and .key files, rename them to sslkeystore.p12, server.crt and server.key and replace in
The automated script performs the following operations:
- Copy of certificates to respective folders.
- Move the certificates to OS specific certificates stores.
If the certificates still not trusted, perform Install certificates action.
- On windows, open command prompt with administrative privileges and run
Click Windows -> Command Prompt, Right click and select
Run as Administrator.
- For *Nix (Linux / Mac) systems, run
Follow the steps below to Build and Run Angular Java application.
- Navigate to
- Install the dependencies.
- Run the application.
- Navigate to
- Install the dependencies and build the project.
mvn clean install
- Run the server as administrator.
Now, you can use the environment for the Angular Java Sample App.
Updated 29 days ago