- CyberArk Identity provides this API to lock, disable, or set a Cloud Directory account to expired.
- Only system administrator and users with user management permissions, can invoke this API.
- Specified new state may either be 'None' or include one or more of the following values (comma separated): Locked, Disabled, or Expired.
- For example to lock an account, after too many failed logins, make a call with state as "Expired".
- You can reenable a locked account by setting the state to "None".