- This API is used to get the list of all the current attributes and their values for a CyberArk Identity user.
- Only system administrators, users with user management rights, or the user itself can invoke this API.
- When this API is invoked for a user, the list of all extensible attributes set for that particular user with their respective values is returned.
- Extended unset attributes (i.e., null values) for the user in this request are not returned in the response unless specified in the API request using parameter 'IncludeNulls'.
- For more details, please refer to Use extensible attributes.