- This API is used to update the extended attribute values for a CyberArk Identity user.
- Only system administrators, users with user management rights, or the user itself can invoke this API.
- When this API is invoked for the user along with the attribute name and new value, this value replaces the old one in the tenant.
- The attribute value can be a string, date, boolean, double, or integer and must match the column definition.
- To clear an attribute's value, we can set it to null.
- For more details, please refer to Use extensible attributes.