- Use this API to check if a user can answer the MFA challenges and authenticates itself against CyberArk Identity.
- Only system administrators, users with user management rights, or the user itself can invoke this API.
- The user id of the user is passed as query parameter to the API request.
- Pass an empty string to test the currently logged-in user.
- Note that only administrative users can test other users.
- The server returns True if the user is locked out (i.e. cannot answer MFA challenges) and false otherwise.